Monday, October 31, 2005
NEW POLL: WOULD YOU POST A PIC OF YOUR KID?
But it obviously means its out there for everyone to see, good or bad.
I need some advice: What would YOU do?
I'm not asking what I should do. What would you do if it was YOUR kid?
B! TALK DAILY: NOT THE RED DOT ONE, THE FEATHER ONE....
Is it just me, or are those Lakota Herbs ads straight up retarded?
What's up with those white people walking around with Indian headdresses on?
In this day and age, aren't we past the whole "Chief Sitting Bull we-like-um-paleface" shtick?
Bigotted and ignorant, if not racist, if you ask me.
Hat tip wifey--I usually just sit watching TV with my mouth open, catching flies.
Wednesday, October 12, 2005
MY SO-CALLED LIFE: AND BABY MAKES THREE!
Sorry for the the lack of posting these days, but I've been busy putting a little more Hipster into the world.
Last Wednesday, Wifey gave birth to our first child, who we'll call "L'il S" here.
So, I'm on daddy duty for the next few weeks-- posting (as well as bathing and sleeping) will be somewhat light.
However, to keep you occupied, I have a few points I'd like to make:
- For once in my life, my taxes are paying for something I am using directly. What a nice change.
- I think the Leger poll on Ontario voting intentions is a crock, especially when a pretty much unknown John Tory is tied for "best premier".
- I don't believe the polls that say the CPC is far behind in Ontario.
- On the fed election, a very politically astute friend of mine, who also happens to be a huge skeptic, thinks Harper will win the next election. Very telling.
- I knew "West Wing" writers couldn't produce a good GOP presidential candidate. Vinick talks nice, but apparently is a two-faced liar. Love his kick-ass VP, though.
- Sobara should have stepped down a YEAR ago. Now the government has no brain going into the 2nd half.
- Define "hypocrite": Squeaky clean Mayor David Miller having a lobbyist bagman fundraise all his money for him. So much for being a "man of the people".
Anyway, have a great week folks.
B-Double will be back--if that's OK with L'il S.
Monday, October 03, 2005
B! TALK DAILY: THE WEST WINGNUT
I'm not sure if everyone has been watching the latest episodes of "The West Wing", but a new character has been added to the Santos campaign.
She play "Louise", a Democratic political hack who has been hired as the new Communications Director for the campaign.
I have this to say: Janeane, try to savour every word that comes out of your character's mouth over the next few weeks.
Its the smartest political commentary you're every going to make.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]