Tuesday, October 12, 2004

B! TALK DAILY: ALL HAIL TEAM AMERICA!


Kimmy Jong (In Puppet Form) Posted by Hello


Who doesn't want to see "Team America World Police"? C'mon, folks, I know that South Park might be a little lowbrow for some, but they have always had suprisingly accurate commentary on current events.

Here's an article that might change your mind. And for my part, there are three reasons why I'll go see this movie:
  1. It skewers both sides, which is the true definition of "political satire";
  2. If it makes self-rightous blowhard (and Oscar winner) Sean Penn mad, then I'm sure I'll like it;
  3. It features a fat Michael Moore puppet, who is blown up when the bomb he's carrying explodes prematurely.

BONUS: Apparently, they filled the MM puppet with ham before they blew it up.



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

ONESTAT