Tuesday, October 12, 2004

B! TALK DAILY: POT, MEET BIG, OBNOXIOUS KETTLE

Here's an interesting piece from today's NY Post. Considering my posting about Dr. Phil, I thought I'd put it up. Considering the content of "Roseanne", I've highlighted my favorite quote, although being "Hitler reincarnated" is right up there:

October 12, 2004 -- ROSEANNE has nothing but bile for tubby TV talkmeister Dr. Phil: "I want to go on record and say that I hate Dr. Phil and I would fight a grudge match with him if I were a wrestler," she rants to Chaunce Hayden's Steppin' Out magazine. "Dr. Phil is just a used car salesman with barnyard psychology. Once he turns off those cameras, nobody does anything that he says. He's a fat slob talking about how to lose weight. Who wants to hear that? . . . I just hate Dr. Phil and his wife! I shouldn't go off like this, but he's just so stupid and the cause of the dumbing down of America. It's so purely evident if you just watch five minutes of this guy. He's just a huckster used car salesman, scam artist . . . I'd like to knock the [bleep] out of him! Dr. Phil is Hitler! I think he's Hitler reincarnated! When Dr. Phil and his wife had President Bush and his wife on their show, it was probably the scariest thing ever seen on television." Roseanne also ruminates on turning 50: "I do miss PMS — it was the only time of the month I could be myself."

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

ONESTAT