Thursday, October 14, 2004

POLITICS AS USUAL: "SLEEPER" ISSUES INDEED


I knew I shouldn't have bought off the rack Posted by Hello

Last night's debate? I'll go with Adam Daifallah on this one... B-O-R-I-N-G. However, I did think Dubya was probably in the best form he's been in. And I actually found a non-Fox media report that said he won! From Canada even!

I thought Kerry's reference to Cheney's daughter (in the context of same-sex marriage) was off-base. Isn't it a sign of leadership when someone stands up for what they believe in, even if it has "negative" repercussions on them personally? Although, Kerry might try standing for something.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

ONESTAT