Friday, November 26, 2004
B! TALK DAILY: THE APPRENTICE 2--YOU DON'T NEED EXPERIENCE TO CRAP OUT
As faithful CH readers will remember, I predicted that if Andy didn't step up to the plate, he was gone. Well, Andy did step up to the plate--he just struck out swinging. There have been a few times when one team has pistol-whipped the other. Apex did it again with Mosaic. In the contest to design the new bottle/promotional campaign for "Pepsi Edge" cola, it wasn't even close. Andy's nerd background shown through when Mosaic focused their campaign on the hip, young trendy subject of--wait for it--geography! That sure does say "street cred".
Anyway, some thoughts:
- Kelly might not have eyebrows, but he does have skills. He locked this competition down.
- The troika of Kevin, Ivana and Kelly is pretty impressive. They're running the show right now.
- Too much Pepsi is clearly not a good thing in a high-powered, high pressure situation. Ask Andy.
- "Cash incentives" demeans us all.
- I would have paid thousands of dollars I don't have to watch Ivana crash the Lambourghini. That would have been better than the final episode.
- Memo to Andy--defend yourself. Others got nailed for the same thing. The Big D hates people who turtle.
- Sandy's next.
This was a good episode. Its started to get heated with it coming down to the final four. Looking forward the rest of the season.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]