Wednesday, November 10, 2004

POLITICS AS USUAL: CAN HILLARY WIN?


Luke, I am your father... Posted by Hello

I won't bore you with the various links to pundits speculating on Hillary "The R stand for Ripping your freakin' head off" Clinton and her run for the Democratic nomination in 2008.

Am I way off base here? I think she doesn't stand a chance. But various friends (Conservative and those that are wrong alike), colleagues and pundits say I'm way wrong.

I thought my political accumen was decent. Or am I the one that's right?

Here'a my top 6 reasons Li'l Hi'l won't win the nomination (or if she does won't win the Presidency):

You think Kerry was a tough sell? I think we're talking "Monty Burns for Governor" here.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

ONESTAT