Wednesday, November 10, 2004
POLITICS AS USUAL: CAN HILLARY WIN?
Luke, I am your father...
I won't bore you with the various links to pundits speculating on Hillary "The R stand for Ripping your freakin' head off" Clinton and her run for the Democratic nomination in 2008.
Am I way off base here? I think she doesn't stand a chance. But various friends (Conservative and those that are wrong alike), colleagues and pundits say I'm way wrong.
I thought my political accumen was decent. Or am I the one that's right?
Here'a my top 6 reasons Li'l Hi'l won't win the nomination (or if she does won't win the Presidency):
- Flaming New York/Hollywood liberal;
- She might be married to Slick Willie, bus she ain't Billy Boy;
- Personality, warmth and compassion of a shrew;
- She's a woman (not saying its right, just saying its true);
- Believeability--could you see this woman fighting the War On Terror(TM)?
- Enough baggage to fly to Europe;
You think Kerry was a tough sell? I think we're talking "Monty Burns for Governor" here.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]