Thursday, December 02, 2004
B! TALK DAILY: THE APPRENTICE 2---RE-CAPPING US AT THE KNEES
Trump with one of his many properties
What would a modern day TV series be without the "recap" episode? Here I was, all psyched up to watch a new episode (on a Wendesday night?), but instead I got a quick summary of what's happened thus far.
While some of my fellow fans admitted that they changed he channel shortly after realizing what the deal was, I continued to watch. Most of the material was new footage and it provided some interesting insight into what has been going on within the show. It also had some commentary by "the fired" which was also insightful.
- I can see why the women fight so much. There is much more backbiting (hmmmmm...interesting thought) and scheming than you originally see. One gal will confide a nasty tidbit about a colleague in confidence to her team-mate, only to have that team-mate bring it up at the "team meeting", causing much embarrasment.
- The men just hammered Pamela when she was the losing PM. Right when they all got back to the suite, the guys just went to work on the ladies: "You've got a deadly spider in your midst" says Raj. And it worked--she got waxed.
- Elizabeth finally admitted that she let her emotions take control. Man, she cried at the drop of a hat. In a bout of self analysis, she states that she usually does that in her daily life. I'm suprised she lasted as long as she did.
- The Big D really showed who he liked and who he didn't. He gave comments about each candidate he fired. I thought he would rattle off his usual platitudes: "I'm sure they'll go far, I really liked them, yadda yadda". Nope. He called wee Stacy "incredibly annoying", Jennifer C "rude and obnoxious" and Elizabeth a "terrible leader".
- I'm convinced it'll be "The Troika" in the final 3. I think Jen and Sandy are on borrowed time.
New episode tonight.
By the way--West Wing is turning into a really great show. If it unfolds the way think I think it will, the rest of the season is going to be awesome.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]