Saturday, January 29, 2005
B! TALK DAILY: APPRENTICE 3--HOTEL HELL
Deer in the headlights....
Wow, what a bloodbath. But highly entertaining. In fact, I think this season is a ton better than the last one. Better tasks, better candidates, and the format is much tigher and it clips along and doesn't get boring.
However, I still think my friends and colleagues could kick BOTH team's asses. These guys are sometimes just clueless.
- I'm glad Brian got fired, but for personal reasons. He reminds me of my cousin's good-for-nothing bum of a husband. They're both dougheads. And they both have the same calibre of leadership skills.
- Verna (the deserter) should be fired. You'd think from her complaining that she just finished a tour of duty in Kabul. Saying up all night with little to eat? Big friggin' deal. Try going to Thailand--that's some seriously rough circumstances. This is a TV show, for god sakes.
- I have never seen a team turn on the PM as quickly as they did on Brian. Man--it was a slaughter.
- How stupid are you to not take off the plastic from the mattress? Boneheads.
- What's up with the music when Forbes took off on the 'copter? I thought I was watching Titanic. "I'll always remember you, Jack!"
- Chicks are deadly. Did you see Erin act all lovely to Verna ans then knifing her in the neck during the interviews? Man. And Angie? "How about I tell you to #$%@ off!! How's that??" Damn, she's tough. And a personal trainer--she'd work you to death.
- What was up with Chris in the Boardroom? Brian's getting kicked in the head and all of a sudden he goes off the deep end. Where's his Magic 8-Ball?
I'm really looking forward to the next episode. Its pretty good right now.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]