Friday, January 21, 2005

B! TALK DAILY: APPRENTICE 3--OFF TO A GOOD START


I guess nice DO guys finish first Posted by Hello

So, we're off and running on Season III. And I'd say I was pleasantly suprised. The show clipped along at a much tighter pace and it was far more interesting to watch. I'm hoping they keep it up.

Observations:

I think I've figured out the winning formula. For the first 5 weeks or so, be competent, but not noticable. Just say little, don't volunteer to be PM and just make a solid but unremarkable contribution to the team.

Once the weaker ones are picked off, start to define yourself and showcase your talents. Build allies alog the way, and don't fall into the trap if you're in the Boardroom of selling out your colleagues--you'll pay for it later. In the final phases, work your ass off and box in and contain those that threaten you. Then win the whole thing!

Where's my application?



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

ONESTAT