Thursday, January 13, 2005

B! TALK DAILY: THE GREATEST (AND MOST PUZZLING) 5 MINUTES OF TV


"Order" me one of those! Posted by Hello

Did anyone catch the last 5 minutes of Law and Order last night?

I got got home late and was catching the tail end of the latest episode. The good guys lost a case, as ADA Jack McCoy and DA Branch pursued a legal strategy ADA Serena objected to (as usual).

SHOCK #1: Serena gets called into the office and she is fired by the DA because she is too passionate and too much of an advocate. Holy crap.

SHOCK #2: Then she utters the most confusing (and thought provoking) line of the season: "Is it because I'm a lesbian?" WHAT??????????? She is???????????

Let's pursue that angle, people!!!!!!!!! I want to see background on her first relationship in college, maybe a flashback on her first kiss! C'mon, Dick, lets get creative!

Anyway, I'm not sure why it was brought into the storyline, but hey, I'm not complaining.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

ONESTAT