Monday, January 31, 2005

POLITICS AS USUAL: IT'S HARD BEING RIGHT ALL THE TIME....

You saw it right here on January 12th (its weird quoting myself):

"If I was the Chretien team, I would make sure I undermine all aspects of the inquiry, Gomery and anything to do with the proceedings as much as possible. That way, if/when the inquiry finds that Chretien, Gagliano, et al. definitely had their hands elbow-deep in the cookie jar, the "accused" can always say 'C'mon, this was rigged from the beginning'."

Today, the plan was revealed (from the Toronto Star):

"Step down or risk undermining the credibility of the sponsorship inquiry.

That was the message Jean Chrétien's lawyers delivered today to Justice John Gomery."

Damn, I'm good.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

ONESTAT