Friday, February 18, 2005
B! TALK DAILY: APPRENTICE 3--LOSER A GO-GO
God's gift...to losers!
Damn, he's an idiot. I think we all knew ol' Mikey here was dead man walkin'. Great to see the Street Smarts team win again. The difference in creativity between them and Book Smarts was astounding. Maybe I shouldn't have gone to university. Oh well.
- While I have never found Erin too impressive in the skills department, she is a NINJA in the boardroom. She'll get far on A3 with that alone. She has a soundbite for every task. I'm impressed.
- Michael on the other hand, is an idiot. Bren was smacking the crap out of Stephanie and Michael jumps in front of the train. Bad move.
- But this speaks to DT's criteria for a good firin'. It seems its doesn't matter how you perform on the task, but how you perform in the Boardroom. Net Worth couldn't keep it together last week, and one of them got tossed.
- Again, I thought the casting director trailer was very creative, very smart.
- Angie needed to step her game up. Did you see her get an ass whippin' over the phone from one of the vendors? He laid the smackdown on her.
- Michael was right about one thing--I wouldn't buy a massage from him, that's for sure.
- And his card on the table? What's up with that? Go out with some dignity, dude.
- Speaking of dignity, what's up with Michael's taxicam rant? He talks about how backstabbing and lowdown his team was, then at the end he says "But they were some great people and I had a fantastic time". No need to suck up now, Mikey--you lost.
- John is the man.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]