Monday, March 14, 2005

B! TALK DAILY: THE APPRENTICE 3--JECKEL AND HYDE JOHN


John, Where art thou? Posted by Hello

Oh, how the mighty have fallen. It wasn't so long ago that a bright new star emerged on the recent edition of The Apprentice. John, was an IT company owner, a former nightclub owner and from what I could tell pretty smart and had a great way with people. We all might recall that he was running things on the first task as the PM for running a Burger King.

That was then. This is now.

Frankly, he deserved to be fired. From the "lets pimp my female teammates" comments to the fact that he showed almost no imagination when negotiating with the "big rock stars" (and I use that term loosely), he was just abig disappointment.

Thoughts:

If I had to predict who will be left standing in the final round, I'd say its going to be Alex versus Erin. That's my 4-star prediction.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

ONESTAT