Friday, March 04, 2005
B! TALK DAILY: THE APPRENTICE 3--NET WORTH: ZERO!
The eyebrows that launched a thousand ships...
I'm not even sure what that means.
Another pretty good episode (nto the best, but definitely watchable). What the hell is going on with street-smarts team Net Worth? In the beginning, they were dominating. Now, they are limping along taking loss after loss.
And its not the loss itslef, its the way they are losing. Its just a big pack of infighting, whining, and all around dysfunction. I'm starting to think that the Books Smarts folk might just win this thing.
- Memo to Audrey: you ain't that hot. "I was so beautiful in public school I sometimes wanted to cut myself so I just just be a regular kid". Give me a break. She'll be appearing in the next DVD release of "Egos Gone Wild".
- And hey, everyone, who gives a rat's ass is she's pretty? How many times did that come up in the Boardroom? She's a doughead. That's the issue.
- I have TOTALLY lost respect for John. He was engaging in the behaviour that got our good friend Mikey tossed from the show. He decided that he wasn't cool with Audrey and just made things difficult for her. I agree she's not up to the job, but not agreeing to dress up? Refusing to participate? Not cool.
- Does anyone get the vibe that Chris the tabacco-chewing clown is crazy? As my friend said to me, "I'm just waiting for him to explode and wipe out everyone in that Boardroom".
- And what's up with Audrey's final "words of wisdom"? Can anyone tell me what the hell she was talking about? I had to rewind it 4 times and I still don't know what her point was (I taped it).
John and Net Worth better step it up.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]