Monday, April 04, 2005

B! TALK DAILY: THE APPRENTICE 3--OH, THE MONOTONY!!!!


So long, Steph She puts the "ass" in "sass" Posted by Hello


This is what I feared.

So we're down to the final 8. The time when things really start to heat up. And just as the rubber hits the road......

They get rid of all the intesting people.

Now I'm not going to lie to you. I was starting to get attached to Erin. Especially when she hosted that TV auction (RIP John) when she looked super hottttttttttttttt.

*Ahem*

But one smart ass remark later and she's toast.

So who do we have? Not a personality among 'em. They're all BORING. The ONLY one I'm waiting for is Chris. All that white hot rage just ready to explode. I hope when he goes out, its, as the big DT says "a disaster". I think it might be.

Unfortunately, we already know Chris is a dead man. When Donald specifically says that "something's not right with that guy" I have a feeling that he won't be making it to the final 2. Or the final 4.

So, who do I think will be in the final 2?

My guess?

Alex and Tana.

The whitest guy and gal on the planet.

Can't you feel the excitement?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

ONESTAT