Wednesday, May 04, 2005

COME BACK HIPSTER, COME BACK......

I know, I've been bad. I haven't posted in many a fortnight. Let me explain why.

When I started this blog, I did so because things that needed to be said by conservatives weren't being said.

With the advent of the Blogging Tories and many other blogs popping up, a real Conservative community has been created.

We have bloggers running for office.

We have bloggers who are dissecting Gomery Inquiry testimony.

We have bloggers that are fundraising for the Conservative Party of Canada.

Basically, the Conservative blogging community is doing a bang up job.

Which leaves me with little to say right now. I don;t feel the need to link or repeat to points that have been made again and again.

So, I've decided that I will weigh in on points of real interest or stories that haven't been widely covered by Conservative bloggers.

Like this one.

When you see CH at the top of that Blogging Tories blogroll, you know I've got something good posted.

Until then, I'll just shut my mouth.

But not for long.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

ONESTAT