Tuesday, July 26, 2005

MY SO-CALLED LIFE: TATTOOED CONSERVATIVES?

Its summer, and where I work there is a lot less clothing on the folks who are usually bundled up in suits, dresses and long sleeve shirts and blouses.

At this time of year, I'm always surprised by the amount of tattoos I see on otherwise straight-laced business minded folk. Which got me to thinking: do Conservatives, generally, have tattoos? I'm not talking the temporary, "happy Canada day" sissy ones, I mean real, permanent ink ones.

My guess is no, for a couple of reasons:
  1. Its trendy, so that's the kiss of death right there.
  2. It probably wouldn't fit with the prodominately corporate culture.
  3. Their tattoos of Alan Greenspan or the Intel logo would be lame.
  4. Most of the Tories I know are too wussy anyway.

As for me, I have not one, but two! My first one I got is on my upper right back (near my shoulder blade), of a Canadian flag. It kind of looks like this:

My second tattoo is on my upper left arm, and it is the japanese symbol for "honour". It basically looks like this:

And I'm thinking of getting another one! So, I'm curious; how many other CH readers, especially Tories, have gone "under the needle"? Do you have tattoos? If so, of what and where? Would you ever get one?

The Hipster wants to know!


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

ONESTAT