Thursday, September 15, 2005

B! TALK DAILY: MAY I PLEASE GO TO THE BATHROOM, MS. RICE?















So, Reuters snaps a photo of Dubya looking for an opportunity to see a man about a horse.

I personally think its funny. I also think it makes Dubya seem more human, which is good for him these days.

But the questions I have are these: should Reuters have published it? Is this really newsworthy?

Secondly, on a more serious note, should the photog be taking pictures of the notes the Presdient of the United States is writing to his Secretary of State? Is this a security issue? I know its definitely a privacy one.

One other note about the note: "I think I may need a bathroom break" is a statement, not a question. No need for the "?" at the end there, G-Dub.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

ONESTAT