Wednesday, September 07, 2005

POLITICS AS USUAL: MORE ON THE CPC BLOODLETTING....


A new update from my "Deep Throat", who I'll call "Big Mouth"....

"As for the # of staffers let go, I believe more are on the way. The OLO laid off their entire data "farm" aka data entry which was not as high profile. Not sure if the next round of layoffs is reflected in the #15 or not....

I apologize in advance for any OLO staffers who might be reading this.

"I understand this is all part of a planned restructuring... Phil Murphy blew his budget and when he started asking MPs for budget money from their global budgets, Harper started to hear it from his caucus.... One of the unknown reasons he was asked to leave..."

Hmmmm.... you heard it here first. Just the supposed facts, ma'am. Just the supposed facts.

Take that, Stephen Taylor! :)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

ONESTAT