Thursday, January 05, 2006

MY SO-CALLED LIFE: POPPIN' TAGS

(That's for another post)

So, I got tagged by regular CH contributor Sorry Centrist to list 5 weird things about me. Sorry, Sorry, didn't see it until tonight. Without getting into that unfortunate incident between me and Lindsay Lohan, here is my shameful list.

Judge me not, world!
  1. I can't STAND when people bite on mittens or rake their nails against denim. Drives me up the friggin' wall.
  2. I am right handed but I golf and bat left (I also have that reverse knife thing Sorry has).
  3. I am a big fan of "Sex and the City", "Maury Povich", "Nanny 911", "Supernanny" and "America's Funniest Home Videos". I have no excuse whatsoever.
  4. I have a huge phobia of the dentist.
  5. I read an advice columnist every day. I'm such a girl.

Most of my friends are too cool to have a blog, so its tough to tag. The only one I wanted to hear from was Les over at Spiderman's Web, but he's already been tagged, so I guess it ends here.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

ONESTAT