Monday, January 30, 2006

POLITICS AS USUAL: ELECTION CHOCK-A-BLOCK

Wow....... that was some night. You know your team won when you wake up the next morning in a dumpster wearing nothing but a bag sign and "REPRAH OG" written on your forehead.

Took me a week to recover.

I was all hot to trot, give my insightful analysis on the outcome, but my PSP was calling to me, and it's one tough, unforgiving master.

So, I thought I'd share a few thoughts; presented, as always, in easy-to-digest point form.

Onwards and upwards, folks. Here's to the Diefenbaker two-step!

Just remember, Canadians gave into a naughty one-night stand because they we're mad at their boyfriend.

Don't think you've put a ring on that finger quite yet.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

ONESTAT