Sunday, March 26, 2006

Q! Talk Daily: Randy's woes...

So it seems Randy Quaid is upset that the producers of Brokeback Mountain misled him about the status of the project.

As I hear-tell, the Quaidmeister normally recieves 6 figures and points of the gross...

My question is this:

Are you f-ing kidding me? Randy Quaid ?!?!?!

While I get a laugh from most of his performances, wouldn't he count as the consumate B-list actor?

How can he justify 6 figures and "points of the gross"?

I need to give up politics and go into acting.

Bonus points:

Evidently when RQ was in his twenties he was nominated for an Oscar, name the movie and the role.

Q-out.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

ONESTAT