Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Where does the time go...

19 years ago today, Rock Me Amadeus by Falco was the number one song in Toronto.

Sigh....

I woke up today thinking what a great day. Sun shining. Birds singing. Even made it to the gym this morning (part of my 2006 goal to drop 25 lbs by the end of the year, but subject for another blog.)

Then I heard the news above.

I loved that song and am not ashamed to say I danced to it repeatedly.

So much for my attaining Hipster status.

And then...I got to work and I read this... and this... and this... (all via Bourque btw)

And I worry that politics as usual will remain politics as usual.

I now feel old and tired today.

My hope is that the Throne Speech really will set the tone.

Q

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

ONESTAT