Monday, April 03, 2006

Early morning ponderings...

A couple of thoughts...

I wonder if this guy was one of those who bought Tim Horton's at $70.00 in pre-market trading last week and watched his investment cut in half in 12 minutes.

Warren was a pleasure to read Saturday morning. I thought his first post of the month might have had something to do with his earlier post about some guy buying him a beer and him getting all teary-eyed at the King Edward event. Then I saw the date...

and continuing under that vein, I thought for sure I had stumbled onto the best one of the day listening to the radio Saturday morning, but it seems it might be serious...isn't it a shame when some people don't realize that their 15 minutes ended already.

Q

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

ONESTAT