Wednesday, April 05, 2006

A little late today...

Sorry, but my real life caught up with me today and so I am a little tardy in posting anything.

And even given all the exciting things that have occured the past couple of days, I don't really have much new in the way of commentary to offer.

I will say this, if you are getting a new floor installed by professionals, and they say it will take one day, take that with a grain of salt. The floor looks great and the price hasn't changed, but last night we found ourselves with no room to move and no floor in our bathroom and kitchen. With little ones running around, it was not the safest environment.

We subsequently fled to the in-laws for a night of relaxation.

Q out

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

ONESTAT