Friday, May 05, 2006

Conspiracy buffs unite.

This has nothing to do with politics in our country, but my man with a plan, Dan sent me this link.

Now I am not a huge conspiracy nut or anything like that, but doesn't this look interesting?

Unfortunately with the internet, it is easy enough to fake stuff like this to make up conspiracies, but I haven't been able to find anything (video or pictures) to dispute this.

I was at home on September 11th. My wife and I had flown home from Bermuda via Philly the night before and because of delays at Philladelphia, we did not arrive back in Buffalo until gone midnite and home asleep until after 2. I decided to take the day off and called in to let them know, when my secretary told me a plane had hit the world trade centre, I should turn on the news. I expected to see a small plane or commuter jet had hit the trade centre.

Needless to say, I stuck by the television for the next 8 hours. I was watching when the second jet hit in NY. I had friends who worked in the WTC complex and I was in disbelief. I am happy to say both made it out.

However, I don't remember seeing any of the footage regarding the pentagon crash. Now it has been 5 years, but I remember the wtc video so vividly, I can't beleive I would forget anything on the Pentagon crash.

Oh, well. Maybe we will find out what really happened about the time we find out who had JFK shot, or where they faked the moon landing, or where the alien bodies are....

Q

PS I realize that there are real issues affecting us out there, but its Friday and I just don't care.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

ONESTAT