Wednesday, July 12, 2006

My Local Liberal Rag...

...is spouting off about how the GST cut really doesn't amount to much for the average person.

Whine, whine, whine, beat me, whip me, I am only happy when I am being taxed to death.

Can you imagine the outcry this same rag would have if we had raised the gst by 1%. The "pennies on the coffee" would be replaced by the $300 annual gouging of the low income taxpayers.

It is possible that I just hate people. Then I realize that it is just some people. Mostly it is people who write for small town weekly newspapers who think they know what is going on in the world when they don't know what is going on in their own town.

Idiots.

Q

PS It has been brought to my attention that "Bite Me" may be an appropriate response to idiots in the world. It has also been brought to my attention that I have a potty mouth which is unfortunate for a local, small town politician. I have decided to resurrect the following terms from the 80's - Eat My Shorts (thank you Bart Simpson) and Smeg Off (Red Dwarf).

So to the latter mention above: Eat My Shorts and Smeg Off.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

ONESTAT