Thursday, July 27, 2006

Unversal Child Care Benefit (part 2)

So after my little rant yesterday, I am pleased to report said cheque arrived in my mailbox today. My wife was quick to point out that it is in her name and the aforementioned new driver is not on the list of family priorities (neither is beer, but I hold out hope for some popcorn.)

What to do with this new found windfall was the subject of dinner conversation. I am happy to save it, put it towards the kids RESP and parlay that $100 into $120 with the CESG. However, my better half has suggested it should be used for clothes and food.

My point is that we were going to buy food and clothes whether we got the money or not.

Is anyone out there going to use it on daycare?

Q

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

ONESTAT