Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Green Conservatives Redux

Paul Holmes over at Conservatismcanada makes a point about how is it possible to be conservative and a conservationalist.

I consider myself one who believes in sound environmentalist policies. This is not being a left leaning greeny, it is simply being selfish. I want clean air and water for me and my children.

Even our friend, Preston Manning, gets it.

As Green Plan II developes, the link between sound environmental policies and good conservative prinicples is easier to draw than most think.

I think there are some votes to be found in the environmental field that would like to vote for the conservatives as they actually have a chance to form government

In the meantime, a true conservative conservationalist will find a way to profit from sound environmental policies. And so I begin work on my next business venture.

Q

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

ONESTAT