Monday, September 11, 2006

Parlay voos de fransays, anyone?

So I am the first to admit that my comprehension of our other official language is less than perfect. I will also admit that my grasp of the official language I speak is less than perfect.

However, it is nice when you read this and think back to the days when the self-righteous liberals would laugh and mock Mr. Mannings attempt to speak French.

I am not currently running for the leadership of a major political party in Canada, but about 10 years before I even consider it, I will start taking French lessons as a matter of courtesy to the several million voters who I would like to be able to communitcate with.

Q

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

ONESTAT