Thursday, October 05, 2006

Sorry for the lack of posts.

My municipal campaign is heating up with 4 candidates for 2 positions in Ward 2.

While I remain cautiously optimistic about my chances in this election, I have also committed to helping out several of the other first time candidates (trying to bring a few more like-minded individuals into the fold) and we have a race for mayor which is going to make the dynamic that much more interesting.

On top of all that, two big projects at work are going to hell in a handbasket, so what little free time was there for blogging, is being eaten away.

So, for the next couple of weeks, forgive me if my posts are infrequent and not up to par with previous correspondence.

Q out of it for a while.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

ONESTAT