Monday, May 07, 2007

Money keeps talking..

...as a follow up to my last post, there was a comment in the story that the Bloq doesn't really fundraise as it relies on the $1.75 per vote per year subsidy.

It got me thinking:

I think the subsidy should be based on the percentage of ridings you ran candidates in. I.e. If you only run candidates in 25% of the ridings, you get 25% of $1.75 per vote per year.

If the Liberals and the Greens are only going to run candidates in 307 ridings, instead of the full 308, they should only receive 307/308*$1.75 per vote per year.

Just my thoughts for whatever they are worth (evidently $1.75 per year).

Q

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

ONESTAT