Thursday, July 12, 2007

Getting the old juices flowing

Now that B-Double has totally hijacked his old blog (way to try to relive your lost youth buddy :-) he has brought out the best (some may say the worst) in me and my extreme bitterness which was slowly eroded.

It was this bitterness which allowed me to write regularly and vent my anger at the man. Now B-Double is back and posting copyright material from Pixar, I can feel the juices flowing and am looking forward to reviving this blog.

It is certainly better than listening to him nag though.

Q

PS I haven't fully settled on this colour for my postings, so expect a rainbow of posts over the next little while (not that there's anything wrong with that ;-)

B-Double added: I'm not prepared to take anything seriously from a guy who comments in purple. As for hijacking the blog (that's a little insensitive - shouldn't we say "liberated"?), it wouldn't be necessary if it was up to code.

Oh, and no more talking about "juices" - I just threw up in my mouth.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

ONESTAT