Sunday, July 22, 2007

Now, I too, am reading America Alone

After helping a good friend out with her annual Golf Tournament to support breast cancer research, I received a copy of America Alone by Mark Steyn as thanks (that was not needed, but certainly appreciated).

I am looking forward to reading it and I will try to post some sort of review once I am finished with it.

Q

B-Double, if you want to change the cover art on our blog, feel free.

Oh and I am still listening to Songs in the Key of Springfield as a warm up to the Simpsons Movie.

B-Double responds: I will be very interested to hear your thoughts on what I think is a very important book. I'm also very happy to change the book covers, although my real target is completely removing ANY reference to Battlestar Galactica. What kind of interplanetary nerd are you?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

ONESTAT