Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Top 3 Reasons to Support John Tory..


1. His wife.
2. Barbara Hackett is married to John Tory.

3. The opportunity to have a smokin' first lady.





Yeah, yeah, she's had work done. Whatever, ladies. Don't care. It working for me, that's for sure!

I have a crush and I don't really care who knows it. She's smart too. Double awesome.

Now, I personally think John gets extra marks for catching (and keeping) a fox like Barbara. Show's he must be worth keeping around. I think it should be worth something electorally - let's say 3 seats.

But how does Barbara measure up to the other spouses?

Teri McGuinty: Not too shabby. Hard working mom & teacher.


Got that wholesome, cute look going on.


I'm down with that.




Shelley Martel: Howie Hampton's main squeeze.
Uh, she has wonderful handwriting.








Comments:
Looks like those are the only three reasons to support John Tory. When it comes to his fiscal policies (let alone social policies) he's no different than McGuinty.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

ONESTAT