Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Tory! Tory! Tory!

So the plan for the leadership review so far consists of a website.

With all do respect to the yes campaign, I think you are going to need more than John Snobolen as the cheerleader to make this happen.

On a side note, both my wife and I were contacted by a "polling company" conducting a survey about whether a) we were supporting Tory and b) who would we choose as a potential leader.

Our choices were:

Frank Klees
Tim Hudak
Christine Elliot
Peter Van Loan

"One of these things just doesn't belong here, one of these things just isn't the same."

Q

PS My post title was a play on the "Tora! Tora! Tora!" phrase that launched the Pearl Harbour attack. B-Double thinks I might be too subtle at times.

Comments:
Peter Van Loan as a leader??
Who would tell him what to say?

I don't think so besides he is very loyal to Mr. Tory and so should the rest of us or we would be in bigger debt than we could imagine.
 
Everyone seems to bypass Liz Witmer. I think she would be great. Christine Elliott too.

Time for some girl-power.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

ONESTAT