Wednesday, January 23, 2008

John Travolta Sure Is Selfless

I saw this on one of those gossip websites I tell people I don't read. It was funny enough to publish on this esteemed piece of cyberspace.

Here's John Travolta on the tragic death of Heath Ledger.

Woman's Day Magazine: Did you know Heath? How has his death affected you?

John Travolta: I did know Heath and I adored him. I am pretty devastated over this. He was my favourite actor and my favourite talent. It's like losing James Dean. I would give back all my awards and all my nominations just to have him back — I think he is a real loss as a persona and as a talent.

John must have REALLY REALLY thought highly of Heath Ledger if was willing to sacrifice so, so deeply to have him return to the land of the living.

As for me, I just hope that The Joker was killed off in the end of the upcoming Batman movie. Otherwise, there may be some plot holes.

Hey, its not like I knew the guy. And I like Batman movies.

Comments:
Now Ive always been a Vinny Barbarino fan (except for Battlefield Earth) but, exactly what awards and nominations has Tony Manero won?
 
He has been nominated for Oscars and Golden Globes a bucha times - winning, not so much.

He was nominated for Pulp Fiction, Saterday Night Fever, Get Shorty.

So, there you go.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

ONESTAT