Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Big O

Not for nothing, but I think it would be an interesting study to determine the demographic of "first time voters" in the Democratic primaries, and see if there is a correlation to the demographic of Oprah's show.

It might make a nice thesis for someone.

My gut feeling is that there will be a relation between the two. The question is how significant.

I am only basing this on my sample study group of my wife who switches on Oprah when it is her turn to make dinner (full disclosure: when it is my turn, I am watching Arrested Development).

My good lady wife could care less about politics, but knows everything there is to know about Obama, because of Oprah.

Just my early morning rabblings.

Q


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

ONESTAT